Mobilize Jobs was created by adapting two national problems into one solution. Changes to foreign recruitment programs has left regional and industry-specific labor shortages nationwide, leaving us with a complex recruitment landscape. In addition, high levels of youth unemployment exist in pockets nationwide.
However, getting permanent staff from across the country is not likely to occur quickly – for many reasons. For example, a 22-year-old from West Virginia is not likely to jump on a bus and make a permanent commitment to any one employer, without having experienced that part of the country first. So we got creative and found a way to motivate this young demographic.
After completing comprehensive focus groups with young Millennials on what it would take to move across the country to take entry level positions, we learned the following:
- The experience would need to be exciting.
- The experience would need to be educational.
- The experience would need to provide the opportunity for career advancement.
- The experience would need to be structured, with a start and end date.
- The experience (not the job) would need to be extremely easy without the need to locate housing or interview at every stage.
So after compiling all of that information we created Mobilize.
Mobilize’s recruitment model specifically targets this audience. We deliver a continuous source of enthusiastic workers from all corners of the country to fill your vacant positions when and where you need them.